30 Day Paddle Test Drive Policy
We want you to be confident in your paddle purchase. If you purchase your paddle directly from us here at Pickleball.com, rest assured you can try it out and return it to us (within 30 days of the date your purchased it) for a full refund. Simply ship it back to us (properly packaged so it doesn't get damaged) along with a copy of your order confirmation or packing slip, and we'll give you a refund. We encourage you to send the item via a shipping method you can track and trace the item to be sure it makes it back to us as we are unable to be responsible for shipments lost or undelivered.
We stand behind our pickleball equipment, and we want you to be happy. We offer a 30 day return policy on all items you purchase from us. Happy customers are happy pickleball players, and that's our mission - to help people have fun playing pickleball! If you encounter any problems with our merchandise, we encourage you to call or write to us, and we'll do everything reasonably possible to make you happy. (A few very large items have a small restocking fee - more on that below).
The Fine Print on Returns: Special Notations, Exceptions & Restocking Fees
- If returning Clothing, the item must be in new condition and must not have been worn or washed.
- We do not charge a restocking fee on paddles, but the paddles when returned must not have been altered with any personalization or new grips.
- We charge a 10% Restocking Fee on Training Aids, Nets, Posts, and Portable Net Systems.
- Books and DVDs are not Eligible for return.
Warranty Information On Pickleball, Inc. Products
We stand behind our products, and are proud to offer you a no-hassle guarantee against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship. If you encounter a problem, please contact us immediately and we'll work hard to make you happy. There are a few specific terms and conditions about our warranty you should know about:
- Paddles. We offer a 1 year warranty against defects. We try to be reasonable, and we hope you are as well. Your paddle should hold up in regular play, and if your paddle fails during regular play, we will replace it during the 1 year warranty period. Paddles aren't designed to hold up to being hit against heavy solid objects like posts, concrete floors, or even the head of your partner - so please only ask for warranty replacement on items that really didn't hold up during normal wear and tear.
- Nets & Net Systems. We offer a 60 day warranty against defects. Again, we try to be as reasonable as possible. Portable net systems are designed to be as lightweight as possible to make them easy to transport, set-up, and take down. They can be bent or torn if run into by a player, or run over by a car (yes, we've had that happen.)
- Bags & Covers. We offer a 6 month warranty against defects in the material or construction under normal wear and tear conditions.
- Balls. Balls are not warranted, but if you have any concerns, please contact us and we will work with you to make you as happy as we possibly can!